Advanced Learners’ Programme
Very often better students are forgotten in the constant grind to bring weaker students up to the mark. At our School, we keep good students on their toes in their academic work and hone their intellect. Teachers expose them to more challenging learning experiences than those of the normal classroom.
In the junior sections we focus on
- Development of skills in the language & arts.
- Listening, speaking, writing and reading are all part of an interesting and vital language development program.
- Stories, rhymes and songs help develop listening and speaking skills.
- Flash card reading and story books enhance reading skills and finally the children are introduced to writing skills.
- They are encouraged to read and hence we follow the ‘phonics ‘method of teaching the alphabet.
- Creative writing and free hand drawing help the child learn ‘expression’. The medium of instruction is English.
The school also provides a variety of indoor and outdoor games, extra and co-curricular activities such as, art and craft, music, computers, audio-visual shows and field trips for an all-round development of the child. All the activities are closely monitored and supervised by trained teachers.