FEES DETAILS FOR SESSION 2024-2025
|Fee Details||Class||As Per School||Schedule|
|Registration Fees (For new admissions only)||All Classes||Rs.1000||One time only|
|Admission Fees (For new admission only)||Till Class 1st||Rs.20000||One time only|
|Admission Fees (For new admission only)||Class 2nd onwards||Rs.25000||One time only|
|Examination Fees (Every Year)||All Classes||Rs.2250 (Once every three months)||Quarterly (April, July, Oct, Jan)|
|Tuition Fee||Nursery, LKG, UKG||Rs.2250||Per Month|
|Tuition Fee||1st to 5th||Rs.2600||Per Month|
|Tuition Fee||6th to 8th||Rs.3000||Per Month|
|Tuition Fee||9th to 10th||Rs.3400||Per Month|
|Tuition Fee||11th & 12th (Commerce)||Rs.3700||Per Month|
|Tuition Fee||11th & 12th (Science)||Rs.4000||Per Month|
|Tuition Fee||11th & 12th (Humanities)||Rs.4400||Per Month|
|Distance||Charges as per School|
|0 KM to 4 KM||Rs.1400 per month|
|4 KM to 8 KM||Rs.1800 per month|
|8 KM to 12 KM||Rs.2000 per month|
|12 KM to 16 KM||Rs.2200 per month|
- Registration and any other fees are non-refundable.
- Admission will be confirmed after clearing the entrance exam.
- If you opt for transportation then the transport charges are payable for all the months from the month (you opted) till March.
- The school fee is to be deposited as per the schedule.
- You may submit your ward’s school fee by Cash/ DD / E-payment/Debit/Credit Card, Swipe Machine, or Cheque at school and can also deposit by cash at any branch of HDFC Bank.
- The fee should be paid for all twelve months according to the class.
- All dues should be cleared by 25th January otherwise the student will not be allowed to appear in the annual examination.
- If the full year fee is deposited one time, a waiver of Rs. 1500/- on the tuition fee will be applicable only if deposited before 25th April.
Rules for submission of the fee :
Dear Parents, to provide accuracy and transparency as per Govt. directions the fees due system is converted to automation version. Therefore the software will automatically charge the said amount on the following date as mentioned below:
- The fee should be submitted on the due date (25th April / 25th July / 25th October / 25th January fro each quarter respectively). In case of late fee submission, a late fee fine will be applicable as per the given schedule.
(25 April – 30 April) Rs. 50/- (1 May – 15 May) Rs. 100/- (16 Aug – 25 Sep) Rs. 150/- (25 Oct – 30 Oct) Rs. 50/-
- For Facility Charge, a late fee fine will be applicable as (25 April – 30 April) Rs. 50/- (1 May – 15 May) Rs. 100/- (16 Aug – 25 Sep) Rs. 150/- (25 Oct – 30 Oct) Rs. 50/-
(16 May – 25 June) Rs. 150/- (1 Nov – 15 Nov) Rs. 100/- per the given schedule: (16 May – 25 June) Rs. 150/- (1 Nov – 15 Nov) Rs. 100/- (25 July – 30 July) Rs. 50/- (1 Aug – 15 Aug) Rs. 100/- (16 Nov – 25 Dec) Rs. 150/-
(25 July – 30 July) Rs. 50/- (1 Aug – 15 Aug) Rs. 100/- (16 Nov – 25 Dec) Rs. 150/-
- After 25th June / 25th Sep. / 25th Dec., further notice will not be served and will be considered as a new admission.
- Same as about facility chareges. After 25th June / 2th Sep. / 25th Dec., facilities will be withdrawn.
- If opting for a monthly mode of fee submission, instead of a quarterly basis, the last date will be the 10th of every month. In case of not submitting on time, a late fee will be charged as Rs. 10/- per working day.
- Kindly update the school after e-transactions.