The PRT English is responsible for planning, implementing, and evaluating English language instruction for primary school students. They will work closely with other English teachers to ensure that students are developing the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in the English language.
- Develop and implement engaging and effective English language lessons that align with the CBSE curriculum.
- Use a variety of teaching methods and strategies to cater to different learning styles.
- Assess student progress regularly and provide feedback to students and parents.
- Collaborate with other English teachers to develop and maintain a positive and supportive learning environment.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest developments in English language teaching and methodology.
- Bachelor's degree in English or English Education
- Minimum of 1 year of teaching experience in primary school English
- Strong understanding of the CBSE English curriculum
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive school environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Chance to make a positive impact on the lives of students
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com