The Adhyyan School operates its AC buses on specific routes covering almost the whole of Meerut. Route planning is done considering factors like availability of transport requests by the parents, availability of seats, common bus stops, motorable roads etc. While the buses are run at the request of the parents’ security of the students is the prime concern. Every bus is having a trained and eligible driver, a conductor, a transport coordinator on school rolls, a nanny during the initial drop and a teacher on duty. All our drivers are well experienced, periodically trained on school bus safety rules and regulations. Transport coordinators are the bonafide employees of the school, duly trained on basic first aid and firefighting skills to ensure proper handling during an emergency. A first aid kit duly checked and monitored by the school medical advisor for the validity of medicines is always there in every bus, under the control of the transport coordinator. All buses are manufactured as per safety norms and undergo stringent maintenance checks. Every bus is equipped with a mobile phone for quick connectivity with the parents. GPS and CCTV are other features of the buses. Grooming check of the drivers/conductors, maintenance of snag records, a monthly inspection of buses and routine maintenance are a few procedures followed to ensure smooth operations.
1. MINOR FINES
- Students should keep the bus clean. Eating and drinking on the bus is prohibited.
- Students should not throw objects out of the window of the bus, which may cause injury to any person.
2. DETENTION POLICY :
- Students and parents should realize that school transportation is a privilege, not a right. The privilege may be temporarily denied or permanently revoked if the misconduct of the child jeopardizes the safe operation of the school bus or the safety of the children riding the bus.
3. EXPULSION POLICY :
- Students should be courteous. Use of vulgar (abusive) language, fighting or pushing will not be tolerated. Any such act will be reported to the school authorities who will then take appropriate action.
- Interdisciplinary behaviour & violation will automatically disqualify students from availing of transport service. Students will be held responsible for any damage to the buses caused by negligence or vandalism.
4. OTHER RULES:
- Students must be on time at planned bus stops. Drivers have been instructed not to wait for any late arrivals & not to pick up the students from the points other than assigned stops. The buses won’t wait for the students who report late at the stop.
- Students shall at all times obey the drivers and bus attendants, obey all instructions and help them to maintain safety.
- Students should remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- Parents should have their children ready to board the bus 10 minutes before the scheduled arrival time of the bus.
- Students must use the bus they have been assigned. Students must not get out of the bus without the driver’s consent. The bus will stop at only planned stops. No unauthorized stops will be made.
- Students are supposed to wait until the bus arrives at the stop before attempting to enter or leave the bus.