We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate Skill Subject Teacher for Graphic Design & IT to join our dynamic team at The Adhyyan School, Meerut CBSE School in India. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of graphic design principles and software, as well as experience teaching IT skills to students of all levels. They will be responsible for developing and delivering engaging and innovative lessons that prepare students for further education and employment in the creative and IT industries.
- Develop and deliver engaging and innovative lessons that align with the school's curriculum and prepare students for further education and employment in the creative and IT industries.
- Implement effective teaching methodologies, including hands-on activities, project-based learning, and differentiated instruction to cater to the diverse needs of students.
- Assess students' progress through formative and summative assessments and provide constructive feedback to help them improve.
- Maintain a positive and supportive learning environment that encourages creativity, collaboration, and critical thinking.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in graphic design and IT software.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement new initiatives and programs that enhance the school's curriculum and facilities.
- Contribute to the overall success of the school by participating in school events, committees, and extracurricular activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, IT, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of teaching experience in graphic design and IT
- Strong understanding of graphic design principles and software, including Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in teaching IT skills to students of all levels
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Commitment to professional development and staying up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive school environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Chance to make a positive impact on the lives of students
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org